Monday, May 13, 2013

Succumbing To Pressure.

To adhere to the several requests, and my own desire to have a reason to publish my thoughts, I thrust myself out into the cliche blogging world. Sitting in a Starbucks off of Oak&Rush is where I commence this adventure.
Now that I am typing, I feel the subtle pressure to say something profound and life changing to what may be my 2 readers. I urge you empty all expectations, as I don't even know how this pilot will go. I have never been the one to enjoy writing. To me it seems far too sentimental to release pent up emotion in words, but maybe that's my problem (to be solved in further self-reflection). For now I say welcome, welcome word, welcome self reflection and expression.
The title Audio, Video, Disco is something that struck me my freshman year of high school. Translated from Latin it means "I hear, I see, I learn."

So as I step foot into the world I hear, I see, I learn

No comments:

Post a Comment